The airgun version of the Winchester 1894 firearm! Walther's Lever Action rifle is so realistic, no one will be able to tell the difference between the airgun and the firearm!Powered by two 12-gram CO2 cartridges that slip into a compartment neatly concealed by the slide-out buttpad, this rifle will deliver lots of powerful shots from its 8-shot rotary clip.If looks were all that it took to make airgunners happy, this rifle would do the trick. The rich hardwood stock and forearm are combined with high-quality, blued steel components. But, its beauty isn't just skin deep! They used metal in areas where other manufacturers would use plastic. They even included the metal saddle ring found on the 1894.Then, there's the super-accurate barrel. It delivers 10-shot groups of 5/8 (center-to-center) at 10 meters. The sights are adjustable, too. The front is adjustable for windage, and the rear is adjustable for elevation. You can even scope the Walther Lever Action with a special base.The weight, the feel, the size, the way it sits naturally in your hands while you work the lever just like Chuck Connors on The Rifleman...you're gonna kick yourself for not getting this gun sooner!
Additional Details1. The five boroughs of New York City (Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten Island). The zip codes pertaining to these boroughs are: 100xx-104xx, 111xx, 112xx-114xx, and 116xx). Within these zip codes, we are unable to ship air rifles and pistols that shoot metal ammunition. We are also unable to ship blank guns to these zip codes. We are not permitted to ship wrist-braced slingshots to New York State.
2. New Jersey - We are not permitted to ship airguns to New Jersey. Residents of New Jersey can buy BB guns from us through a designated local gun store after acquiring an Airgun Permit. New Jersey law states that a firearm is any handgun, rifle, shotgun, air gun, gas gun, machine gun, or any gun. We are not permitted to ship slingshots anywhere in New Jersey.
3. Washington DC - Unable to ship any type of airgun to residents of Washington DC.
4. Illinois - Unable to ship airguns that shoot 700 fps or higher to anywhere in the state. Unable to ship airguns with a caliber size over 0.18. Unable to ship any type of airgun to Chicago, IL. Unable to ship blank guns to Chicago, IL.
5. Rhode Island - Unable to ship slingshots to Rhode Island.
6. Virginia - Unable to ship blank guns to Virginia. Unable to ship slingshots to Falls Church, VA.
7. Delaware - Unable to ship slingshots to Dover & Wilmington.
8. Florida - Unable to ship slingshots to St. Augustine.
9. Massachusetts - Unable to ship slingshots to Massachusetts.
10. Minnesota - Unable to ship slingshots to Duluth.
11. South Carolina - Unable to ship slingshots to Charleston.
12. Tennessee - Unable to ship slingshots to Knoxville.
13. Utah - Unable to ship slingshots to Salt Lake County.
14. Residents of Michigan may purchase anything on our site except for pellet guns or BB guns measuring 30 inches or less (overall length). These guns are regulated by Michigan as firearms and require a concealed gun permit or a Michigan state license to purchase a pistol. Blank guns and airsoft guns are NOT included in this restriction regardless of length. They may be purchased without any permit or license.